Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, August 15, 2014

NEW ARRIVALS!!! Albums Made Easy Storage by WRMK in Scrap-n-Crop.com

.

Efficient storage and good organization is as important to me as having my favorite craft supplies to play with. It’s not much fun to create pretty things if you can’t find what you need to make them! When I first saw the Albums Made Easy Storage in CHA, I was so excited to get my journaling cards and photo sleeves organized.


I love the crisp clean white wood with the antique library card drawer handles, I was smitten - perfect! it will fit in nicely with my craft room remodeling plans.

 Since I have messy handwriting I pulled out my trusty label maker and added labels to the tab dividers. I prefer to organize my journaling cards by collection, but you can organize them any way that works for you (color, theme, style, etc).

So, if organising journaling cards have been chaotic for you in the past, check out these storage by We Are Memory Keepers!!!

Click HERE to get the limited quantities left in Scrap-n-Crop.com now - I've helped myself to a number of them!!! :)





No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails