Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Scrappy Angie: Distress Emboss Resist

Helllooo.. It's Angeline and I am back!

Today I have a step-by-step video for this card I made for The Unity Stamp plus a BONUS of the comparison between the new Tim Holtz mini ink blending tool compared to the regular tool.


Here's the video.. Oh yes! I have my very own Youtube channel now! Please leave a comment and SUBSCRIBE if you like it :)


On how I was inspired to make this card, please visit my blog HERE.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails