Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

NEW ARRIVALS!!! My Mind's Eye Charmed in Scrap-n-Crop.com



Here's yet another amazing collection from My Mind's Eye for Project Life fans - Charmed by Jen Allyson - lovely, lovely cardstock and journaling cards!

Record It//Charmed// via My Mind's Eye

Coupled by the fact that all things gold, silver, foiled, metallic and shimmer is in … Charmed is sure to charm your socks off as it did with those that have visited Scrap-n-Crop.com's Scrap.Abode off late.

Record It//Charmed// via My Mind's Eye
Record It//Charmed// via My Mind's Eye


Record It//Charmed// via My Mind's Eye



No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails