Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Project Life Week 48 with Valerie



I just thought I will share the Project Life spread I did using the Project Life Party Kit just about two weeks back. 

In this spread, I used a doily to unify the entire dual page layout. I also did a flip page using gesso on a transparency with stencils. Some of the PL Party participants did some amazing tags using this technique.



Point to note, my 6 year old daughter - Becky - conceptualised and planned her daddy's birthday cake for over 4 days and persuaded her nana (grandmother) to help her bake it!

The cake icing? Totally 100% Becky! 

Had it not been Project Life, I doubt I'll be documenting all of these lovely memories with such dedication and discipline! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
SUPPLIES LIST: 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Gesso
and 

P/S: Sorry for censoring my poor hubby's face... he is camera shy!


No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails