Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Scrappy Angie's Tips & Techniques - My Mind's Eye Kraft Mini Album

Today I am showcasing some awesome kraft paper from My Mind's Eye {Kraft Fun Day} collection where you can buy from Scrap-n-Crop.com

***
It had been some time since I made mini albums - this is a customized order for a friend and she wanted a mini album to document her journey with her hubby and super adorable son, Ian.

I am using Heidi Swapp's color magic star wood album but instead of using the white cardstock inside - I used the kraft paper. Because it is so thick, it's perfect as pages of a mini album. I sprayed the wooden covers with some Color Shine Black Velvet. I've also used many embellishments in it - stickers, wood veneers and more.

Click HERE to take a look at a vast variety of embellishments from Scrap-n-Crop.com

***
Here's a look at the cover + a peek inside!






To get a peek inside on all the pages of the mini album - please visit my blog here at www.scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails