Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PRODUCT REVISIT: Ranger Melting Pot … in SnC




I remember those days, the Ranger Melting Pot was all the rage and now we hardly see the use of it. But watching this video gets me looking for my Melting Pot

Yes I misplaced my Melting Pot!!!! and with all the jewelry classes I have been attending, I am suddenly feeling the need to have my Melting Pot and soldering guns, plus hoarding of more pliers, and tools of all nature ...


.
What does a Ranger Melting Pot do?


Melt, dip and pour Ultra Thick Embossing Enamels (UTEE) and other embossing powders. Create 3-D embellishments for jewelry, paper crafting, fiber arts and home décor. Use with Project Pans for melting wax, glue, soap, candy, and for curing polymer clay.
Melt-Dip-Pour
Optimum temperature control
Non-stick surface for easy cleaning
Large handles for easy lifting and pouring
Built ergonomically for maximum comfort
Three-footed base provides stability
Rapid, even melting of many craft mediums


Scrap-n-Crop.com has a few Ranger Melting Pot  left - do check it out HERE if you're into jewelry making, melt art … or just have the dying need to coat stuff with bee wax and UTEE for canvas and 3-D art collages like I once did!

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails